Planet Push Type Toggle Clamps
From £14.04 Excl. VAT
- Handle lies flat in clamped position
- Ideal for securing stock against a back stop or datum edge
- Positive straight-line action
Planet Push Type Toggle Clamps use a plunger mechanism to produce a positive straight-line action. They have the advantage of having a low profile, using side or end clamping and so are most suitable for applications having a height restriction. They have a high holding capacity to size ratio which makes them ideal for use in a workshop environment where space is limited. With these clamps, you can make easily make jigs for woodworking tasks, such as routing and milling. The push action makes them ideal for securing stock against a backstop or a datum edge.
- Red vinyl hand grip with cushioned rib profile for improved user comfort.
- All body and linkage components on the light duty range are zinc plated to resist corrosion.
- The heavy-duty range has ductile cast iron bases for strength and rigidity.
- A close tolerance is maintained between the base and plunger to allow use for pin location and gauging as well as clamping applications.
- Pivot points are fitted with hardened steel or stainless steel rivets to maintain accuracy and provide a long service life.
Holding Force: 50Kg
Plunger Stroke: 10mm
Handle Opens: 66°
Holding Force: 136Kg
Plunger Stroke: 32mm
Handle Opens: 180°